10.05.2006

jesus we're living for your name

it was just yesterday (:

went to study at airport with cheryl, celeste, claire, jack, roger, cryystal, jack, josh and abel.
omg! i had soooo much fun! :D
i was playing with this small kid name bryan. he is super cuteeee!
omg! you know the way he calls me jie jie,
it feels lyk he is my OWN brother.
hahaha. i really had alot of fun playing with him,
playing the small little stones, making it into a line.
looking at the aeroplanes with him.
it was just sooooo great!
wanted to take photo with him. but the mum was there.
so dare not. hahaha
i miss him lah! gawd.

okay. not about him anymore.
then i DID studied okay.
yeah. then was really in a bad mood and i went home.
thought of germany during the whole trip home
and i am missing him now and again.

so it was today

had my exams today.
english and history.
history was bloody hard!
i practically just stoned there for the last few mintues.
i just gave up. really gave up.
it was just so freaking hard and terrible.
i almost wanted to sit down there and cry.
now i can only pray that daddy will do my paper over again before my teacher marks it.
& cheryl will pass her maths and science, amen :D
yeah! and cherly says amen! heheee!
i will pass my history toooo! AMEN! :)
and tmr is MATHS and chinese

daddy. i just leave everything to you.
you will be the one doing the paper for me lord.
daddy. i will have the mind of christ.
i will have jesus' knowledge and wisdom
and daddy you will open my eyes to look out for the mistakes that i made
and you wil sit down there beside me and teach me everything.
you will help me with the qns that i dont know
yes daddy. i know you love me.
i love you toooooo!
daddy, you will let me pass everything with flying colours.
amen :D

okay. abel just gave me this verse to read.
i'll type it down here :D

colossians chpt 3 verse 11
here there is no Greek or Jew, circumcised or uncircumcised,
barbarian, Scythian, slave or free
but Christ is all, and is in all
therefore, as God's chosen people,
holy and dearly loved,
clothe yourselves with compassion,
kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.
Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have
against one another.
Forgive as the Lord forgave you.
and over all these virtues put on love,
which binds them all together in perfect unity.
Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts,
since as members of one body you were called to peace.
and be thnakful.
let the word of Christ dwell in you richlyas you teach
and admonish one another with all the wisdom
and as you sing psalms, hymns and spritual songs wih gratitude
in your hearts to God.
and whatever you do,
whether in word or deed.
do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus,
giving thanks to God the Father through him.

thank you abel :D

okay. i shall do my chinese and maths tmr in the name of the Lord Jesus :D
and daddy i give thanks to you.
okay. went to study at starbucks today at tampines
studied with cheryl, roger, jack and small jon
okay. actually i was the ONLY one that studied lah.
cause jack and cheryl FINISH EXAMS ALREADY.
i am JEALOUS.
no i shall not. cause my exams are gonna finish in 4 days time.
weeeeeeeeeee! then its my turn to brag to sheryl. hahahaha!
hohohohoho! and roger was sleeping away. so nvr study.
laugh alot too.
yeah. then jack went to serve and jon came and asked cheryl to help him do art.
then after that we went to toy'r'us and had fun.
yeah. then we all went home and here i am now :D
hahaha. and preston tried to help me matchmake today!
wah. its totally crap lah. all kinds of ppl also can :D
LOL. preston oh preston.

oh. and do you know that i cannot sleep early?
about 10 plus lyk that then can sleep.
cause my mom told me that if i sleep early, many things will happen to me.
last time i slept early and i sleptwalked.
yeah. scary!
she said that when i sleep walk, my eyes would be open and just walking around the house.
and i cannot hear it when ppl call me.
i hear already also scared. ahahha!
hahahaha. yeah. and that's all :D

No comments: