10.08.2006

i am a new creation :)

daddy daddy, precious daddy :D
i will be having my science and D'N'T tmr.
and daddy i just pray that the paper will just be soooo easy for me.
and i shall do the paper in your mighty name.
the paper will be such a breeze.
i will pass the paper with flying colours.
and daddy, i believe that i will pass.
and daddy you will cause my exams to pass. amen :D
the more you see christ helping you in the exams,
the better you will do. amen! :D
and daddy, i will have favour above all kids.
and that when my teacher sees my name on the paper of my exams,
the teacher will just keep on giving my marks for nothing.
{ i dont know how will that be possible, but daddy had a way :) }
i believe in all that i have said
and i believe it in the name of the lord Jesus Christ.
and everyone shall agree with me and say amen :D

thank you daddy.
thank you daddy for allowing me to go for the camp.
thank you daddy that we will not have to worry any single thing about money.
thank you daddy, you have paid everything for me already.
thank you daddy for everything.
thank you daddy also for the people who prayed with faith with me.
thank you daddy so so soooo much :D

i love you jesus.
and daddy, everyone will pass their exams with flying colours.
daddy, you wont let anyone worry for their results.
daddy, you will let them know that you are there with them throughout the whole exam.
daddy you will help us all.
thank you jesus. amen :D

No comments: