10.12.2006

THANK YOU PRESTON! :)

okay. this post is especially written about PRESTON
it is asked my dear preston himself. hahahahaha

thank you preston for counselling me!
according to what he said.
hahahaha yeah. preston was really really nice lah.
cause he wanted me to go watch movie then he called me.
then he ask me if i can go not.
& below will be some of teacher preston's advice.
{actually they are not really advices, they are more of ways. but advices sounds more for counsellors :D }

teacher preston's advices

scene 1
when asking your mom for permission to go out,
and it turns out to be a fight.....
preston's advice :
go and say sorry to your mom and make her feel touched that you apologised.
so she will let you go out and plaaaay! :D

scene 2
you have just finished quarrelling with your mom and you dont dare to ask her for permision to go out again. and you dont dare to ask her is also because you dont dare to look at her.
preston's advice :
pretend that she is SHIRMAINE { for my case } or your best friend, or someone else that you can talk to and will still be talking to after a fight.

scene 3
i have forgotten why preston ask me to do that for but here's the advice anyway :)
preston's advice:
go and tell your mom this :" mummy. today is such a great weather. its not raining or anything. i have been studying soooo hard for the pass few days. so will you please let me go out? :D { you must end with BIG smiley face }

scene 4
after much persuasion, there is still a NO.
preston's advice :
ASK YOUR DAD LAH! {actually that's mine, but still he agreed to it. yups!}

hahaha. yeah. really thank you preston for being my support :D
preston is really a great friend, counsellor and a guy with straight hair . yeah. so be friends with him. he is a great guy to know :D he always makes you laugh one. no fail no fail. really he is a good and loyal friend that will always be there for you :)

okay. preston! i have thank you in my blog already.
so faster go your blog and write welcome to me! :D:D:D:D

No comments: