4.03.2009

Boy boy boy boyyyyy :)

I'm tired of the world today manz.
With new kids that came, crying and crying. I just felt like banging my head against the wall, to knock out all my ear senses.  HAHA.
Helped out during lessons today and the kids made fruit salad :) How cool is that, not very. But its so cool to see how the kids are trying to figure out how to use a knife, a plastic one. Some use it the wrong way, some use the handle side to cut, some just can't be bothered and just eat it right away. Hahaha, really love to see the way kids work, the innocence and all :)

So, in the night, went for prayer meeting with Bok and Deb.
It was really awesome for a first timer like me. & I just felt really touched :)
Didn't felt like it was a waste of time, but "Time spent in the Lord will be multiplied back unto you" and "because you are praying for other people's needs, the bible said that God will RESTORE back to you 2 times of what you've lost" - Pastor Henry.
Words that were spoken through different pastors just spoke deeply to me. I really felt very loved and there was this point of time during worship when I just felt like I was being restored, being loved all over again. & that feeling is just so great!
I thought to myself "If a person could make you feel so love and its only human love, WHAT MORE GOD :)" The one who stretched out His hands on the cross and died for you, that ONE who gave up His everything just for you :) For that moment, still am now, I feel so love :)
& Thank you Lord, let it carry on like that :D Amen.

* I'm filled to be emptied again*

No comments: