4.22.2009

Dream makers' gonna make you mad

I'm already halfway mad. HA.
Work made me crazy today, with that disturbing headache, I wanna cry.
But oh well, today's over and tomorrow's gonna be a more awesome day I pray. Daddy god will make it good :D

Time @ work tmr, movie date after with the Man.
Hahahahaha we're gonna watch 17 again! I bet its some great movie, because even he says its good! So he's catching it with me again tmr! Guess what's his reason for wanting to watch it with me? He said :"Zac Efron's too hot in the movie! If you're gonna watch with your girlfriends, all of you will start to fall in love with him. @ least I'm there to stop that". What a gay boyf I have. Hahaha :) But he was really cute when he said that :) ha!
It's gonna be a jolly good time spent with the Man! :D Thank you Jesus! It'd be great! Amen! :D

No comments: