4.05.2009

Can We have a Last Dance?

I had blasting times this week man! Praise God :)

Saturday, buying of food was fun! RSM orientation was even fun! Had the best time laughing at the whole ice-breaker game man! :D
Doing walkie was alright, had awesome help here and there :) Service was good, was just sneezing like mad @.@
Dinner with RS grads :):):)
Sushi @ sky garden was bigabomb! Really love and enjoy spending my time with them :) I just don't get sick of them :D Hahaha!
GLADDDDD that we're going out tomo! B&J's monster!!!! A great time of fellowship, awesome time of photo-taking sessions and woooo! THE WHOLE RS GRADS FINALLY REUNITE! PRAISE THE LORDDDD! :D:D:D Really excited man! I know its gonna be so GOOOOOOOD MAX! :D YAY ogay :)

So today, sunday.
Served :) Met with Deb, had pizza @ pizza hut. Zen and Sheryl join shortly.
Service was great! Didnt sleep a wink :) Then went around shopping with Sheryl dearest @ PS. Bought a top jacket and this slippers :) Happy girllllllll omg :)

Hahaha! So tomo, work with kidsssss :D
Then DINNER WITH RS! :D:D:D:D:D Really very excited! :D


"Anytime, I don't know what to do,
I'll cast all my cares upon You."

Just came across this picture and I wonder how this ah pek gao is doing now :)
I miss you Coby! _______:)

No comments: