4.21.2009

How great is our God

Jolly good hello world :)

Day started out pretty fun! Brought the kids out to play :) It was raining, so we decided to take a little walk around suntec. First stop, the little koi fish pond/garden. My kids love that place, they'll be glad to jump into the pool to swim with the fish. Hahaha. Stayed there for quite awhile then to our second stop, the Fountain of Wealth! Haha! & before that, there's this huge flight of stairs which they have to conquer first. So, comparing my kids to the flight of stairs, it's like them climbing down mount everest. My goodness! They were super cute! They walk like some rocking chair, rocking backwards and front, trying to balance themselves "against the strong winds". But they were really awesome. It was conquered in just less than 5 mins ;) hahaha! 
So, they reached their destination and went straight for the fountain. Took 2 at a time for a round around the fountain. They reacted the same way, either enjoying themselves or being afraid of the water. Hahaha, their expressions were priceless! :D Heh!
After everyone took their turns, we headed back to the centre. Haha, just bringing them out has already made their day :) So cute.

The day was rather tiring for me, but at the end of the day, I was amazingly satisfied. Overtimed, but praise God, I was really satisfied in the end. I don't feel like as if I've just wasted my day :) Thinking back of my babies just makes me smile :)

Haha! It's just THIS awesome if it was a path that God has planned out for you :) You just have to follow it and that's that! Your life will just be so wonderfully amazing :D
Even though my qualifications suck really badly, but with the grace and the favour of God, I am where I am now. This journey of mine has just begun and I'm getting more and more excited each day for the journey that God will being me through :)
It only takes this one time where I experienced God in my life, to make a change in my whole life :) I don't know how to explain this, but this has been a fruitful journey that I'll continue for the rest of my life :D

At the end of the day, I want myself to say "This is the Life" :)

No comments: