4.01.2009

My bestfriend gave me

New kids on the block!

Hahaha, had new kids coming in today :) Cute ones, little ones. A girl and a boy :)
Both had super huge eyes :D Me like.
Ogay, i'm actually too tired to think about everything that happened today.

Wrapping up, I love my job :)
& i just love to see how my kids grow up one by one, slowly learning how to speak proper sentences. Seeing them start out from day 1 and till now, how much they've grown is just so heartwarming. & those kids that you've been with, hearing them call you "teacher wenhui", seeing them running towards you every morning you come, just to hug you and say hi. Them making you smile even with the silliest things that they do. Seeing their smile and you can't help but just to smile back. The little hugs that they give, soft kisses they give, finger gripping when you bring them out, just wanna make you go awww. Hearing them sing with them not being able to get the words right. Having them to lie in your arms and falling asleep.

Idk man, I really just love it.
There are simply no words to describe the joy that I have when I'm with them. Seeing all of them smiling happily, just makes me forget everything that's around me :)

Really praise God for this wonderful beautiful job :)
I'll never trade anything in the world for this :D HAHAHA!

*my heart goes shalalala :)*

No comments: