4.10.2009

I need a bomb shelter!

Here I am, back home in my own sweet home :)

Stayover at Bok's was great! 3 movies straight in a row was tiringgggg!
Sweeny Todd was the bestest but it got me really bery very disgusted. I mean, c'mon, human meat in pies, slashing of throats with blades when you're shaving them. Omg, its seriously very very gross. The ending was kind of stupid too. He ended killing his wife, by slitting her throat too. He died also in the end, coz there was this boy who killed him i think becoz he found out that he killed people? Hahaha. Stupid show but it wasn't that bad :)
Then continued with Ps I love you. My goodness. Fell asleep. They still can cry! haha. Maybe coz I was too tired :)
Then Made of honor. I think only Deb was watching. It was in the early morning when we started that show. Haaaa.
We all bathe then went straight to bed for an hour. Waking up to Macs breakfast. HOTCAKES :)
Then left for bukit batok and met with this strange lady. Okay, she was kinda nice to invite me to her church. & apparently, she told me that she was in the same sunday school as Pastor Prince. 0.o
Never mind.

Work yesterday was really fulfilling i felt :)
My kids were awesome and they're just being great little bundles of joy in my life :) I really had a lot of fun playing with them, laughing, cooking, coloring, singing, dancing with them. Little kids are really very lovable, they never fail to make you laugh. Even if they're crying, they can still come up with cute actions which makes you giggle :) Praise God. Really love my job :):)

Haha, gonna post a picture up of my kid's hands and mine. (My star gang, with a car) haha cute thing!

Also, a few pictures of me and deb. Didnt get to take with Bok coz i think we're all too tired :( HA! Its ogay, more parts coming up next! :


More pictures in fb :)

No comments: