4.25.2009

A Teacher

17 Again was AWESOMEEEEEEE max! The hottest movie ever! :D
& watching with the hottest date made it the bestest movie ever watched :) Hahaha! Thank you Mr Leong for watching it with me again :)
The movie made us quarrel, how funny was that. I'm making this clear to you Darrel Leong. You are someone waaaaaaay, much much much better than Zac Efron ok! :) I really do mean it when I say that "I've got someone better than Zac Efron." Because you are and you really are! I wouldn't want anyone except you :) I made it official Mr Leong :) Be happy! :D

Hahaha enough that part :)

Work was crazily fun, gossips, small chit chats, shopping :):)
Genting soon with colleagues :) I love my job, I love the people, I love the kids! :D Thank you Jesus for everyone, everything :) 

People might not understand this path I'm taking right now, neither do they see the glory in it yet. It's ok, criticize, not like it, I'm sure one day you'll understand where I'm coming from. WHO was the one who gave me this beautiful path to walk and WHO was the one walking it with me all these while. I know by then, the shining glory will start :) Jesus will be the one who gets all the glory :D

Came back from poly/ite chalet only today. Crapped the night away with Deb, gervais, russ, nigell and dean. Haha then came a point where we all couldn't take it and went staright to bed. had to clear the place @ 8, so we all woke up at like 7 and went for breakfast @ macs. Then went for starbucks till 1030. The guys went for soccer, deb and I went home. I knocked out all the way from 11 till 8. Praise God ;) Awesome.

Serving 1st and 2nd tmr @ Rock kidz then mtg Mr Leong for 3rd. Will be going shopping right after that! Already laid my eyes on quite a few stuff, rushing to get it straight after 3rd tmr! :D Hahaha can't wait to shop tmr! & with the Man!, it's gonna be awesome time spent! :) Praise God, Jesus, thank you for making it good! With great bargains and cheap cheap things for us to get! :D Amen!

No comments: