4.13.2009

A pin drop of sweets

To the sunshines :

Woke up @ 9 plus for no apparent reason and I couldn't get back to sleep. So got up and gotten my stuff done. Bathe and got prepared for church. Headed down to Astons for lunch with Zen, Deb, Marl and jack. Food was really great! :D Went for 4th and had a great service :) It felt great to be sitting with Darrel again during service :) Haha. Service ended and went to my area to get my curry puff and then we headed to the void deck area so chill. Great catching up after a very long long time. Talk crap, took pictures, squashed cockroaches. My goodness, I really didnt know that a creature could still fall back on its feet again and start to crawl, even without intestines! Coz apparently when I went to step on it, juice and some black stuff squirt out from its body. We thought it was dead but it ended up kicking its legs up in the air once again. Hahaha! Ogay, I don't know why I'm talking about cockroaches :)

Anyways, today was really fun and I thank you Jesus for everything :)



No comments: