4.14.2009

Wonders are waiting to start

Mondaaaaaay :
Had a pretty tiring day of work, but everything was just rather okay :) Praise God.
Then ended work and went for dinner with my Ling Mama. Ate @ raffles foodcourt and the food there's rather great :) Ling ma paid for this delicious meal of tempura jap food. The rice was awesome :0 hahaha! Then headed around the mall for a little time of shopping then went home.

Tuesdaaaay :
Even tiring day. (I should probably sleep more!)
Sonny boy was really tiring me out! :( Refused to listen to me and I had to make him cry. Really suck and suprisingly, even after making him cry, he'll still stick to me :) haha favour :)
Lunch time, had ice cream from haato with Bok. This super huge and awesome ice cream :) I had durian and she had royal chocolate. Both were duper nice max.
Anyways, went shopping. Bought a pair of pants and a black dress :) Yay.

Still really tired, so me am gonna go around jogging later on and burn some calories. Keep myself awake, exercise and feel good :D Haha. Ogay.

Tomorrow's gonna be a better day, I pray :)
I want my twins to come to school!

No comments: