4.07.2009

Put your hands up!

Didn't act according to plan, but oh well, here I am :)

Monday

Met up with the RS grads and wh for Vermonster and then headed to Astons for dinner. The food was really good and cheap :) Please go there and eat :D Hahaha!
Really enjoyed my time with them. Laughed, joked, shared, talked, do crazy stuff like we all did in camp. Haha, I miss camp, and camping with them :)
Its ogay, we shall do it again the next camp, when all of us are serving :):)

Tuesday

My goodness, it was a rush-rush-rush day! Not enough teachers, too many crying babies and I was just trying my best not to pull my hair out anymore. I was seriously worn out. But praise God, I survived and so awarded myself to a little shopping :)
Went with Deb to PS to get the long skirt that I wanted and she also got the dress that she wanted since that long nong time ago :) Haha, so we're both happy girls :D

Today

Still, crying kids but my new baby made so much improvements :) Really praise God for the wisdom to deal with those precious ones. Just a star drawn onto their hands can keep their minds off crying :) Hahaha how cool is that :) So I had my mini star gang today :) All were happy, Praise the Lord :D Hahaha!
Went home after everything, played some games and then did a 20 min jog. Guess where was it, in my room :) hahaha stupid but it was good. Sweat the shit out of my body and I feel good! :D

Tomorrow

Going to Bok's house to stay over, alongside with Deb. We're so gonna have part 3 and more man! WOOOOO! :*
& I don't know what's gonna happen tmr, but thank you Daddy, you called it blessed. Your favour will surround me like a shield. You'll keep every kid, teacher and I protected :)
& Your grace will shine :) AMEN :)

Your acceleration in healing will also take place in D's body. A healing that will never be made known to men but only to D who will experience it on his own. You'll protect him and keep him safe, in Jesus name, amen :)

(Pictures all in fb)

No comments: