4.04.2009

Falling even more in love

Today was awesome max man!

Worked in the first 3/4 of the day. Started out with this huge headache, following up with fever, sore throat. My goodness, bad. But it went all well after that :)
Children just make your pain go away, what a way to say, but really :)

I love my sonny boy and sister!
They were so sweet! Both cried when I wanted to leave :(
Haha, while on the way to pervis street, met them back @ the centre. Baby boy was still mad, he ignored me. Hahaha, how cute :) But still in the end, looked at me and say goodbye :)

Hahaha, walked with Deb and Raymond to the restaurant called ______. (Someone fill in the blanks coz I've forgotten) I think it was Miss clarity or something. HA!
Took half an hour to choose our orders becoz we're like high, highhhhh. Hahaha, Raymond says its called "Self entertainment" :) I think so too! HAHA!
So the rest came, ordered, talked, ate and laughed like some ding dong bells!
There's this video of zf, trying so hard to blow this candle. It was funny max man!
Laughing is really medicine good :) All pain left, I think i just gotten some muscles from all the laughing :D It was really a great mtg :) Hahaha, it should be done again :D

Tmr, serving, and my rs grads are close to all to reunite! :D
So excited to serve, also to serve tgt with them again :) The people who made my life so beautiful, I love youuuuu! :)

More peektures in facebook.


No comments: