4.16.2009

My, I see the rainbow

TOOOODDDAAAAAYYYYY was my Sonny boy's birthday! :D Omgggg :) He was awesomely shy today and he was really cute! Bought him a top from oshkosh and it has a picture of this fly there. It was so cuteeee! :D Celebrated his birthday with his family and he left for home after that. Haha, I was kinda excited for him actually. Hahaha!

So Happy Birthday once again son! You'll not see this but me love you very much! :D (whatever)

Work was tiring, with kids which drove me up the wall. Plus having fever @ that time was just so not necessary. Terrible time. But I'm glad it's all over now, @ least for today :)


YESTERDAAAAAAY, met up with Darrel and had a great dinner together @ this Hong Kong cafe. I wanna go HK sweety, not eat at HK cafe! :) Hahaha! He has Mui Fan while I had congee. It wasn't that bad :) Then had desserts, both had tang yuan and I finally had what I've been craving for :) My goodness, I realised I've been having lots of weird cravings and not only that but also at the strangest timings ever! While having desserts @ about 10, I told Darrel that I wanted to go for a movie now. He was literally like this O.O with both eyes open widely. Then he told me like there will not be much movies at this time now. So yet another craving came and I suddenly wanted to go play @ this particular playground. Haha this time he said yes ok!
But guess what, didn't go anywhere in the end but went for a long stroll @ the park :) Hahaha! Sat @ our usual seats and started filling each other up with everything that happened along the week. The stars were good and the atmosphere was just perfect :) It's been long since I had such a wonderful time with him.
More to come, right honey? :D

Me love you very much too! :D


TOMORROWWWWWW, gonna have dinner with RS grads @ purvis street perhaps :)
With love!

No comments: