5.23.2010

BOOK OUT day 1 & 2 :D

Soooooooooooo! IT WAS THE MAN'S BOOK OUT DAAAAAAAAYS! :D
MY FIRST TIME SEEING HIM IN ARMY CLOTHING! SO (ok, cute is not a word to describe him now) HANDSOMEEEEEEE! :D

But my first sentence was like :"omg, you lost weight!!!" heart pain!
But no worries, when he got home, me and his mum went feeding him like a pig :)
hahahahaha and my next sentence, when i was hugging him, was :" omg, you are so smelly!!!!!" & screamed at the top of my lungs! hahahaha!
Hahaha and my next sentence was :"You look so cute with your botak head!" hahahahaha

Coby boy couldnt recognise him! So funny :)

Okkkk, so my excitement has gone back to the normal level now that i get to see him already :)
Waaaaaah, the days had been so exicting.
Spent the whole 2 days with him, it was so shiok! Ate tgt! Finally get to hold his hands! and get to hug him properly after his shower :)
& we just did so many things tgt for a long long time! :D

Thankyou jesus for everything today, it has been so good and fruitful :) Those small talks that me and darrel had was so good :)
Praise God that he is alive and well :)

Anyways baby boy! YOU LOOK REALLY GOOD WITH YOUR BOTAK HEAD! :)
& i love you very much! Thankyou for today! :D:D:D:D
See you tmr! :D

No comments: