5.25.2010

Dear Darrel, Army day 21 (But this blog post is not for you Darrel, it is for me to rant)

Life currently sucks.
No one seems to know how I feel.
Everything just seem so complicated now. There's ths shit here, there's this shit there. There's shit everywhere.
Seriously, I just wish that my life could have one day, JUST ONE DAY, for me to be alone, where there is nothing that I would have to face or do, and that there is no one for me to talk to, quarrel with or be scolded for or whatever shit that has to do with talking.

Really, there is so many people around for me, but I still feel so.....shit.
Like there is no one at all. Some people that I talked to, be concerned about, just didnt respond.
Someone whom i talked to, hoping to find a way out from there, we ended up almost quarreling again. I know that you're tired, but I'm also tired too. I'm happy hearing you talk about your day, but when it comes to mine, you just sound so irritated and reluctant to hear about it. Of course I sound angry, because I am! there's just so many things happening in my life, which made me unhappy, I wanted to share it with you. But hearing you sound so irritated with me talking about it and you needing to sleep already, obviously i feel shit.

Whatever, life, whatever.

just when I thought everything is coming back into place, it has to go crashing down again.

****.

My mind is so tired after so much thinking, it literally feels like it is shutting down on me now. Crap.

No comments: