5.10.2010

Dear Darrel, Army day 8

Half an hour more till the clocm strikes 12, and it will be 10 more days till I get to see the new MAN! :) And after tmr, it would be single digits count down to see him! SO EXCITEDDDDD! :D
hahaha, I've never felt so excited before :) Praise the Lord!

Anyways, babe, hahaha I really love you. These one week apart actually made me realised many things and one of that is to realise again that you are definitely one great big blessing that I've been so blessed with :)

Hehe, I doubt anyone will read this place, so I'll just write everything, well almost, everything on what I wanna say to you here ok? This blog is being updated every single, is also for you too, so...Hahaha! :)

I will never cheat on you k sweety, there is just simply no reason for me to do so, and there will never ever be a reason for me to cheat because there is just so much love that I want to shower on you for the rest of my life :) Even though stupuid thoughts came from the devil, I reject them as strongly as I can and I have always been praying to not cheat on you, to stay faithful to you and wait for you to be out :)
Sweety, I really want you to know that k! You are my lifetime partner, I dont care even if you are not, I am gonna confess all my life, with all my faith and heart that you are and you WILL be, amen!

& guess what? I just got reminded (another confirmation i can say) about the time when we broke up during my birthday and this is what Jesus told me:' There will be another breakup after this,but after it, you will never have to break up again.' & JUST LOOK AT HOW FAR WE HAVE COME AFTER OUR VERY LAST LAST BREAK UP! I was still counting know, whether it would be true. Cause at the start of our r/s till that last one, we broke up almost like once every 3-4 months? So i was just counting and I still remember that there was once when I told you that I'm amazed that we havent break up after 5 months! So it just kept me believing stronger that that was the voice of our Jesus and it is true! He stays true to HIS promise TO US :) Praise JESUS right?! :D
I'm so happy baby, isnt this just another reminder/confirmation yet again? :)

Let's just keep remembering this promise whenever we are discourage or when we quarrel k? I'm sure it will always bring us back to Jesus :)

I just love you so much babe! Have a blessed night and I praise God for you!

Thankyou Jesus for the healing of Darrel, I thankyou Jesus for always keeping him happy, safe and protected. Thankyou Jesus for favour with his sirs and peers and friends :) I thankyou Jesus for good awesome health and life that will be with him throughout his journey. Thankyou Jesus for being with him too for this whole period. I know times will be hard for him but I thank you Jesus that it shall all be for his good, be for Your glory :) Times shall always and ONLY get brighter and brighter like your promise for us :)
& i just thank you Jesus for this blessed and beautiful r/s. Thank you for being so faithfuk towards us even though there are times we fail You, You still never fail to love us so much :) Praise you Jesus, our r/s too will just keep shining brighter and brighter for the glory of Your name, in Jesus name, AMEN :)

No comments: