5.12.2010

Dear Darrel, Army day 10

Life without Jesus, is like a doughnut, cause there's a hole inside your heart.
Hahaha I am gonna teach my children this song next assembly :)

Anyways, today, we were on the verge of quarreling, it is definitely not good but I praise Jesus for it :)
Because I get to learn something new again today, something to do with understanding :)
I really do think that this journey is going to bless me and Darrel so much.
& because of pastor's msg, I'm now starting to draw and draw from the One :) Even though things can be so hard, but i thank Jesus that He gives me strength to carry on.
He still loves us even when we forget Him.
He teaches me new things every single day and helps me to be understanding.
I'm actually quite proud of myself :)
& I want this to continue for the rest of my life, where I keep drawing from Jesus, drawing and drawing, strength, love, patience, understanding, wisdom, favour, grace and all of heaven's blessings :D

Praise Jesus for quarrels, it really grows me up :)

I just pray that it will be the same for Darrel too :)
& I just thank you Lord for him and for this r/s.
It shall continue to shine and be of a blessing and be prosperous in Jesus name, amen :)

I love you boy, still love you very very much :)
You will always have my support in everything that you do :)

No comments: