5.16.2010

Dear Darrel, Army day 14

Just got off the phone with the man, hahaha he's forever complaining that he is tired. Which I will understand.......hahahaha!
I can't say anything because everyday is a tiring day for him :)
but i pray that JESUS will be his strength, Jesus ' strength will overcome and overwhelm his tiredness :) AMEN :)


Hehe, we had a good talk today I feel, somehow :)
Really miss the man!

Anyways, I think that Jesus has really blessd, the BOTH of us with really greast and awesome friends :)
Friends like Pui, cons, mel, alicia, zf, clara, shaun, kannan and alllllll :)
They really are super good to us, super understanding whenever we have problems, and aiyaaaaa, they are really great blessings to the both of us :)
Just really love them alot :)
Thankyou Jesus for every single one of them and I thank you Lord, you bless our friendship altogether, till the years come for us to go back home tgt :)

No comments: