5.03.2010

Darrel's Army, Day 1

So.... It's the boy's first day in army. & This blog will be updated everyday, for him to know what I'm doing every single day :)

So the first day, both of us has many mixed feelings.
Darrel was quite happy, he has like many friends there and I think two of his friends will be in the same bunk as him :) Praise God :) At least I know he'll not be alone there :)

So early in the morning, went downstairs to have breakfast together with his mummy and daddy and him. Conversations were ok, talked here and there. Then we made a move to his camp site. MANDAI HILL CAMP.
It was my first time being into a army campsite, so i was rather excited. But like I said, mixed feelingssssss!
Darrel got seperated from us, while me and his dad and mum went for a tour around the campsite.

The facilities were quite ok. The rooms are fine but theres just too little fans! Don't know if Darrel will be able to sleep tonight. But i think he should be ok, he sleeps anywhere, anytime, any place :) Thank God.

Then, we watched video on what Darrel might go through, those trainings i mean. It was exciting just watching it :) I think babe will love it somehow :) Excluding those physically tiring trainings, there's just this peace in my heart that he will enjoy it :) Praise Jesus

Then it was the oath taking time, where they will take the oath, to be true to singapore and all that thing :)

Then it was lunch, which will be the last lunch darrel will have with us before he comes out in 3 weeks time! Lunch was just.....yea. Everything just happened so fast.

It was time for us all to say goodbye, give the last hugs and then off he goes :)
I'm just really glad that he is happy, he went in happy, smiling and all :)
I'm happy for him too, but just cant bare to part with him. Parting is always the hardest thing to do, especially with the someone that you love.
Alright, so it will only be the 21 may that I'll see his handsome face again, but with a different hairstyle this time, hahaha! :) CANT WAIT TO SEE BOTAK BOY! :D

Ok...soooooo, I wonder what baby's doing at this point of time now, running? training? Hahaha!

WENHUI MUST STAY POSITIVE K! :)))) NO MORE TEARSSSSS!!!
DARREL WILL BE FINEEEEEEEEE IN JESUS NAME AMEN! :)))))

Will be waiting for baby boy to call tonight and find out how he's doing! :):):):)

No comments: