5.16.2010

Dear Darrel, Army day 13

So it has already been your 13th day in army so far so good.
I think we're both coping really well, except for the fact of every night that something happens, no matter where and when. Sigh, i just hope this week will pass by real fast and i'll get to see you and give you a great big hug.

They say i blush when I talk about you and our future, How can i help it?
Honestly, i go sky high everytime i think about it. 'Im still fly, im sky high'
hahaha. miss you really very much babe.

Everytime when i think that i dont, somehow after awhile, i'll take my thoughts back.
When i see couples being so close to each other and holding hands, i'll really miss your touch.
Really miss your hugs.

There's so many thoughts going through my mind now, good and bad.
I dont know how to fight them. just so tired suddenly.
Sigh...how?

See you soon babe, in 5 days time :)

No comments: