5.05.2010

Dear Darrel, Army day 3

I'M MOST HAPPY OVER THE FACT THAT DARREL'S ACTUALLY ENJOYING ARMY! Which is really my prayer because then he will feel that time is passing real fast and he will like being in there! WOW, praise JESUS man! :) Only God can do wonderful amazing miracles like this!

Anyways, thank you Jesus for today. Thank you Lord for giving him the strength to be able to survive till today and I thank you Lord for the kingdom friendships that you've already started moulding in the midst. This journey, although just the start, it has already been so amazing :) & I thank you Jesus, everyday, I've just been learning new things :)
Today was about time, how precious it is and how I learn how to treasure the time that I have with Darrel :) ystd was on friendship. Wow, imagine this going on for more than a year, IMAGINE ALL THE GREAT BLESSINGS THAT WE WILL GO THOUGH EVERY SINGLE DAY AND IMAGINE THE GROWTH! HALLELUJAH!
By the time he finishes army and i finish my diploma, we can work together for maybe a year and then get married! Hahahaha! PRAISE JESUS! :D

God is so good towards us man! :) Even at the time when I think it would be the most hard for us to go through, He'll just reminding us about...just everything good about our future and how bright it will be :)
Haha I know some people might not understand. But when the results are shown, I wanna say righ here now first that IT IS THE WORK OF JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD! :) No matter what that is going to happen, it is going to be blessed and it is for the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ! :)

Baby boy! When you read this, say amen together with me k! :D
I really cannot wait for you to be back!
Hmm, let's see what I can cook for you when you're back! :) Hahahaha!
Omg, excited to see your face, your HAIR and everything! Just can't wait for you to be back and hug yooooooou! :D:D:D

Alright, now its time for me to go to sleep. Night boy! See you in 15 days time! :D EXCITED MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

No comments: