5.09.2010

Dear Darrel, Army day 7

Ok, I shall not start by saying what happen to my man today because I must stop saying out and cause myself to be 'confessing' in a way anymore. I kept telling people what happen to him today, and now I'm feeling guilty for like confessing in a way.



Never mind, I shall keep believing now that Jesus is Darrel's healing, his healing will start taking place already, amen? :) hehe love you baby :)



Anyways, today was a really great and fruitful day :)

It is pastor prince's birthday! Wow, i tell you the whole program line up is super awesome man!



Ok, my morning started out with serving in the first service, ushering. After so many many months of not ushering, i finally did and it felt so different, but it was good, also because we were serving the main congregation and alongside with main church :)

haha everything was just really awesome, having the whole church celebrating and dancing for him an JAIHO dance :)

Hahaha whatever it is, i received alot for my portion today and Im sharing it with darrel now, so im gonna concentrate on talking to him now :) BYE!

Love you baby! :D:D:D

No comments: