5.04.2010

Dear Darrel, Day 2

So, its day 2 for the man to be :)
& I'm really proud of him to be surviving! :D
Every night will be the night that I'm waiting eargerly by the side of my phone, waiting for him to call! :D:D:D and everytime he call, I'm jumping up and down! :) Hahahaha

Thank you Jesus, you give him the strength, mentally and physically to carry these 2 months of BMT and also for the rest of the less than 2 years :)
Thank you Jesus for the favour that you surround him with, it will be a journey that he will take with your favour and goodness, and he will remember it for the rest of his life because it will be a journey that you're so real with him and that you'll always be there for him to suport him and love him :) In jesus name, amen! :D

weet, bless him with good restful sleep lord! :D

Love you so much baby boy! My day was fine!
Cleared this super disgusting vomit today, i almost fainted just smelling it. I think you'll cfm faint. hahaha! everytime i think of vomit i'll think of you leh. dont know why hahahaha! :)

Teared in school today boy when i thought of you. Guess what sonny boy did, he just stared at me. hahha actually my whole class just stared at me. Hahaha then i got him to take tissue for me :) he was quite cute, like how to looked at me and all with his big brown eyes :)
Oh and in the toilet, he saw your phone and he was like "Eh? You change phone ah?" CAN YOU BELIEVE SONNY BOY SAID THAT! That was the exact thing he said ok! Hahahah I was super shocked! Yeap, then fatty joy ask why yout bf go army. And she asked if I was sad. Cause I showed her my sad face. Hahaha i love the babies man babe, they always remind me of you :) So sweet and loving :)

Hehe, i bet you still dont know that Im blogging for you everyday right? :)
You'll know when your out and that would be 17 days later!
Somehow 17 days dont seem so long anymore babe :) I'm pretty sure it'd pass by very fast again, like today. How one day went by yet again :)
Soon, ORD LO! HAHAHA Love you sweety :) It's hard on you but I knw you can make it!
I'll be here waiting for your call every night and waiting for you to come out and we can go shopping and movie and I'll cook for you, (That is my promise to you before you went into army, remember?) :D & I'll do it baby! :D

Haha hope your having a good night's sleep now! Msg you in the morning, sweet dreams sweetheart! Jesus and I love you very much boy! :D *Hugs super tightly!!*
HEAR YOU TMR! :)

No comments: