5.20.2010

Dear Darrel, Army day 18 (stupid me, i could have just check all my blog post) Ha!

Dont worry babe, TMR WHEN YOU COME BACK, i can get my facts right again :)
hehehehe anyways, im really excitedddddd! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I promise you i've never been so excited to see you before, and it cannot be compared with the 5 days of not seeing you, when i was in malaysia one time and the other time when you were in batam for church camp!

weet! now im looking for a picture that could show all my joy and happiness and excitement for tmr to come, for me to see you and give you the biggest hugs ever! :D
Wait ah, i find first :)


I think this is the best picture, even though we dont look like the happiest people on earth, but it has a special meaning behind this day right baby? :)

Firstly, it was my birthday
Secondly, it was the day when we got back tgt :D
Thirdly, it was a promise which Jesus promised me :D

So even though our outer doesnt look so happy, but inside, we are the most joyful and happiest and most blessed people in a r/s :D
Hahahahaha!

OK! sleep early so that i will look pretty for you tmr! Hahahahaha!
I LOVE YOU BABY! CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU TMR! :D

No comments: