5.17.2010

Dear Darrel, Army day 15

Hello handsome! It's day 15 already! :)
Hahaha, stupid lights out, i've got so many things i still wanted to tell you just now.....
Never mind, i'll just say it here :)
I went home with my friends, then they were asking me where were you, I said army.
So they were like asking me how long have i not seen you, so i said since last last monday.
Then they were like 'waaaaah, i dont know how you did it'

So i just got reminded of what Jesus told me the other time. That i didnt have to go through this, but i was given this opportunity.
I was sort of 'cut off' after this part but Jesus just continued it for me! JUST ONLY :D:D:D
He said this :"& Since you've chosen this, it shall be blessed" PRAISE JESUS! :D
Happy galzx!

Omg baby! Its getting me more excited to see you! :D
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!
See you in like 4 days time ok! Actually, lesser than that!

Jesus bless you with wisdom and favor and grace to being you through this 4 more days k!\
& everyday shall be better than the one before, amen! :)
love you sweetheart. I didnt go jogging k! But ended up eating. Sigh :(
nvm, I'm slim in jesus name! AMEN! :)

Going to fnish my work now! See you soon baby! :D
Blessed night! :)

No comments: