5.13.2010

Dear Darrel, Army day 11

Miss you babe, really miss you very much... :(

Aftet clock strikes 12, it will be exactly one more week till i get to see you.
& I pray that by God's grace, you will pass your test tmr, it shall all be good and it shall all be well :) Amen.
& I pray for protection upon you when you take your idk what run or obstacle course or something, you shall be so protected and you shall do it well because you are the beloved of Christ :)

Yeap, all this i pray in Jesus name :)

just now, everything that I wanted to say was already in my head, now it seemed to be all filled up with 'i miss you'...& i really do. Just out of this sudden. BUT i'm glad that this week passed really fast and next week shall be too, amen :)

Tmr will be a great and blessed favoured day for you k? I believe and pray with you :)

See you in one weeks' time!
I love you baby!

No comments: