5.11.2010

Dear Darrel, Army day 9

My goodness, the days are passing faster than what I'm expecting! :) Praise Jesus! :D

Anyways, just got back from your house babe, went to visit mummy :)
Coby was so excited! He literally became like a little little boy that is so excited to have someone to come and visit/play with him! :D Hahaha! Super cute! I was also shocked man! haha!
Guess what, I teared too! Stupid right! Haha went into your room to put my bag, then saw the picture of the both of us beside your bed. Dont know why I felt so emotional too, but yeah, I'm fineeeee! :D

Then your mummy made green bean soup for me to drink! :D Heheh happy galz >:)
Which after, she took the whole album of your pictures and showed it to me. Muahahaha! YOU ARE OR SHOULD I SAY WERE SO CUTE THE LAST TIME! okkkk, still cute now :)
I took some pictures of it and intend to put it on fb :) Hahaha! You wouldn't see also right? :) Cause your in camp! Hahaha~

Mummy was really nice, we talked alot, talked about you, and talked about me and about your future and mine. Then asked about my parents then talked here and there about everything :) She also asked me to come for her birthday dinner, which is next month. Hahaha! :D:D:D

Anyways, my waist there hurts alot babe. Msged you bout it but you never talk to me about it :'(
But I think i should be fine. Just still hurt real badly. Hahaha, its ok :)

alright, hear you tmr, just waiting for the clock to struck 12 and it will be our 35 and officially single digit days to count down! :D

Post another post later when clock strikes 12! :D

No comments: