5.08.2010

Dear Darrel, Army day 5 and 6

Ok, irritating, everything that I typed is gone!
Never mind, start all over again, because I want darrel to see this when he comes out from army! :)

day 5...

so on day 5, everything was fine, work then cg then supper with the girls, cons, mel, alicia and clara :) really love and praise jesus for them :):D
CG was great, felt a fresh new love from Jesus when I saw Him gripping his fist tightly when the monsters were whipping Him. It was like "wow" He did it all for me, even when it pains Him so so so much, He still grips His fist tightly and went all the way till the cross and got crucified. I felt so loved watching that :) Praise Jesus :)
Yeap and supper was also awesome, every word that each of them were using to encourage cons, i felt like it was for me too...somehow. haha praise Jesus anyways! :D

ok..this thing better dont delete everything again for me.

Day 6...

Today was yet another good day because I get to talk on the phone with Darrel for a long long long time! :D but not for a good reason, because he WAS sick and I confess and proclaim healing to take place in Darrel's body now! NO SICKNESS can stay in the temple of GOD. AMEN! Thankyou Lord for healing that HAS already taken place in Darrel's body now as he rest and sleeps :) Thankyou jesus for taking good care of Darrel! :) And for this r/s.
At this crucial point of time in our r/s, thankyou jesus for always being so faithful and so loving towards us. Even though we took our eyes of you sometimes, but you still run to us when you see us :)
Everything in this r/s has been so great when Jesus is inside. And for just this 6 days, God has already been so real to us and just so awesome :) Every single day, I'm learning something new and I will always have a new and stronger love for Darrel each day, which has not always happen before he went into army :)
So i really praise Jesus for this time here. Although we dont get to see each other at all, but wow, the r/s is still going strong :) & no doubt, ALL GLORY TO JESUS :D
Thank you Jesus for believing in us and always giving us more than 2nd chances :)

I'm so happy, i just kept seeing Jesus smiling down at me and Darrel :) Dont know why, but I just keep seeing Jesus smiling at us :) Praise Jesus :)

Tmr will be a better and brighter day.
DARREL WILL BE FREE FROM SICKNESS AND HE WILL BE STRONG IN JESUS!
Amen :) Our days will only still shine brighter and brighter in jesus name and our love for each other will keep growing stronger and stronger. Like our song "keep holding on, cause you know we'll make it through" We will keep holding on, cause Jesus know we will make it through :)

No comments: