9.28.2006

alakazooooom! poof and away I go :(

gawd. i feel really unusual today.
and the unusual isn't a good feeling.
sigh. but i'm just glad that daddy has restored my friendship between the B.F.F and a_____.
thank you daddy just for everything.
but daddy. i still have got a problem.
yeah. you guessed it lah.
its the germany problem.
i really just want to hate him soooo much and nvr see him again in my life.
but i have to and i want to.
it feels lyk i would just die a day without seeing him.
and ding dong, you are correct. i am already dying.
i want to be with him.
but who am i gonna kid?
myself
its really just almost impossible to be with him.
but i know. all things are impossible POSSIBLE with you.
i dont know. i really dont know.
and i dont want to know anything anymore.
the truth just hurts me so much, too much in fact.
and i dont want to take it anymore.
its really too painful.
everytime i see ppl's blog and post and your msn nick,
i will just break down.
and daddy your the only one that is puting me back up again.
and of course some ppl too.
but daddy, i dont want only them and you.
i want him!


daddy, i really just leave everything for you to settle.
its not my problem anymore.
daddy make me smile.
let me smile everyday and everywhere i go.
i dont wanna let my frown make ppl ard me sad.
thank you daddy, i love you :)

No comments: