9.25.2006

you reign in all the earth (:

thank you daddy everything is just so right today :D
my english paper one was just so alright.
jesus, thank you for being always there for me whenever i needed you.
thank you for staying throughout with me during my paper and oral.
you gave me ideas throughout everything.
i know that my marks will be different and higher when i do the paper with you.
i know that it will not be the same as last time.
everything would just be soooo super good. amen! :D

one of the qns came out in nic's sec 4 prelims.
the qns is sometimes you need to me cruel to be kind
i was shocked when the same, exact same qms came out.
thank you jesus, but i really just dont understand.
i chose the second one.
the qns is what are the things you wish to tell your parents but you hesitate to do so.
before the paper started, i shot a prayer to daddy :)
and this is what he replied me :" no matter what you do, i will always be beside you and helping you all the way :) just do whatever qns you want to. & you know for sure that i will help you :D
omg. i was soooo happy when i heard that.
see, isn't jesus jsut the bestest?
wooohoooo!
and oral asked about what i would take up as a part time job in the december holidays.
and guessed what i said?
i wanted to be a kindergarten teacher.
then my teacher said that school wont be open lah.
the she said why not a childcare teacher.
then i said, not bad.
& i thought of shirmaine when i was doing oral! :D:D:D:D
haha. the conversation between me and her was just so great!
i know that it was daddy, the one that was doing all the talking for me :D
thank you jesus! :D:D:D:D
and for the first time, i ever saw my teacher smile so sweetly at me :)
& i realised that she was jsut so nice and i loved her alot :D

yups. thank you daddy for everything today.
and tmr will be a better day :D
i just know that i will. amen.

dear father,
i will be having my chinese paper 1 & chinese listening tmr lord.
i know you will be sitting down thre right beside me and helping me all the way :D
you will help me be careful and all.
i know you will nvr fail me :)
amen.

No comments: