9.17.2006

to cheer myself up :
another day over is one day nearer to camp :)
another day over is one day nearer to my birthday
another day over is one day nearer to sunday :)
another day over is one day nearer to the next dare
another day over is one day nearer for jesus to come to earth & bring me up
i really just cannot stand the pain anymore. everything is just shit in my life.
and things that are going on makes it all feel worse. every single bloody problems surfacing up each day. & being so stupid for lyking a guy that doesn't even lyk me a bloody single bit. { that is what he shows } a guy that only knows my name. I JUST DONT EVEN KNOW WHY I EVER FELL FOR YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE. being so stupid for actually believing in friends that i had. friends who betrays me and doesn't give a fcuking damn about my feelings at all. i am not on the edge of the tall mountain anymore. i have fallen from the tall mountain already. i'm bleeding to death on the ground with pools of blood surrounding me. and no one can see me. i'm just lying dead down there. i screamed help, NO ONE CAME.

No comments: