9.03.2006

for you dear boy :)

dear boy, i do not know when we will meet, but i do hope soon, i pray that when we meet you will fall in love, you will love me, for me and not hope for someone who is thinner or prettier. i hope that you will make me laugh, take care of me if i get sick and be trustworthy. please know that i might be too shy to talk to you. but please talk to me. i wont push you away. im sure you will be perfect. when we go on a date. please dont stress about whre to take me to. whats impt is that ill be with you. if i cry, please know it isnt becos of you just hold me close and ill heal quickly. and if its becos of you, ill heal the same too. and if we decided to break up, please understand that i may be bitter but ill like to be your friend if you let. ill promise to rmb that you have feelings too. even though you nvr admit. please tell me if anything i do bother you or if something just dont sit right. i would lyk you to always be honest with me. if i have a bad day, i hope you will shower me with your confidence and smiles. i hope that you dont think that im asking too much of you. i hope that you will understand that im a lttle bit nervous and scared. i wish i could tell you how much i love you. every relationship is a new game of cards. and..sighs. im not good at cards.but ill try my best to be kind and love you dearly for all that you are, without expecting too much from you. thank you for listening, this is all that i ask for. iLOVEyou

No comments: