9.30.2006

i am bless :D

thank you daddy for the dear friends i have.
shirmaine
zenda
sheryl.

shirmaine
thank you for always being there to listen to my problems.
thank you for all the hugs that you gave me.
they always just make me feel so comfy and great :D
thank you for always just staying by my side and helping me and giving me soooo much support that i ever needed.
thank you for the great advices that you gave.
thank you for the smiles and laughter that you put in my life.
they are just great.
so great :)
you are such a wonderful big sister
such a awesome yl.
i am so grateful that you're in my life :D
i will nvr trade anything in the world for you.
thank you for stepping into my lfie :)
you are the bestest big sister i would ever need
& i love you alot alot :D

[/edit]

zenda & sheryl
zenda, sheryl
my lovely friends.
you guys are just so great.
thank you for always making me smile.
thank you for all the joy you have given to me.
you nvr fail to make me laugh so hard till my stomach hurts.
thank you for all the wonderful things you have said about me.
thank you for helping me out whenever i have problems.
i really thank you for everything.
i thank jesus for you.
you guys are the bestest friends one could ever have.
i will nvr trade anything in the world you y'all :D
i love you guys alot alot and alooooot! :D:D:D:D

No comments: