9.19.2006

jesus, i love you :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bibg44BKnh8


watch this video
tears just flowed non stopped while i watch this video.
& thank you jesus for taking all those pains for me on the cross.
you took all those pain away for me so that i would nvr have anymore pain in my life ever again.
you took all the problems away for me too.
and i know that there will be no more problems in my life anymore.
you have solved it all for me and taken it all already.
friendship problems will be of no more, NO MORE as jesus you have taken it all.
JESUS YOU HAVE TAKEN IT ALL. AMEN
daddy, the devil can NVR come near us no more.
you chase the devil away oh father.
devil, go back to hell and burn down there.
stop spoiling everything single good things we have down her on earth.
go back hell and just burn and burn and burn.
thank you jesus that everything will be okay.
thank you jesus for everything. thank you abba father :)
amen :D

No comments: