9.13.2006

& the day was unhappy

everything in school was really wrong.
i'm not fussy. neither do i not know why you all say that i am fussy.
i just want to make things great for all of you.
the name of the group, you all could have done it without me knowing.
i dont mind, i dont lyk thinking of groups names also.
i guess y'all are afriad that i dont lyk the name right?
i dont really care much about it okay.
and please, if y'all dont lyk me, just tell me. i'll change.
and adeline, thank you for helping me try to fight back today.
its really okay. and i thank you alot :D
maybe its my fault too, so you dont have to ask him to apologise.
i just wanted to cry.
and thank you zenda for making my day better and better :D
you made me smile again.
thank you so much babeeee!
so really if you dont lyk me, jsut tell me right infront of me.
and not behind me and ask someone to tell me.
its just stupid okay?
thank you :D
and sorry if i made anyone unhappy.
my friends have told me already, when i get high my mouth sometimes get mean.
so if i have hurt you or whatever, tell me and i'll stop doing that.
and remind me if i am doing that.
because i want to stop hurting ppl.
thank you :D

No comments: