9.04.2006

& everything was A-OKAY

omg. i found out things today.
you know the steve irwin guy? the crocodile hunter?
he passed away on monday! IT'S FREAKING SAD! :(
i dont know why i cannot take the fact that he has passed away.
i feel really really bad for not a reason.
i'm just really sorry that he has passed on.
but i know he is with daddy in heaven :D
yups. now knowing this fact, i feel better alread. yeah :)
oh. and my great grandfather knows how to "fly"
really! he know QING GONG to help him fly. you know lyk those kind on tv? yeah!
I WAS AMAZED! HAHAHAHA! X)
& my dad told me that in winter, he could take off all his clothes and still sweat.
i was lyk OMG! and i wished that he was still alive now and teaching me all that stuffs.
hahahaha. but it's okay. it's okay.
YAY! AND LATER THERE WILL BE A FAMILY CONFERENCE AT 8! :D:D:D:D
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
i went to tampines just now and bought two new shorts. its cool okay! :)
and saw gideon an shuming :D
okay. bye! :D

No comments: