9.10.2006

today is just not my day :)

WOOTS! MY SLIPPERS BROKE TODAY! :D
so that means it's time to get new ones! yay! x)
hahahah! okay, my slippers broke early in the morning when going to church.
then dragged all the way to everyone to look for slippers.
i even took them off and walk. ppl think that i'm some kind of idiot. and some gave me those eyes. i rmb this uncle. wah! stare until the eyes want to pop.
hello! i mean its only broken slippers?! and me not wearing shoes! is there anyting wrong?! NO!
lol. okay. i sound fierce :)
walked around the whole suntec to find slippers and was really really tired.
so i said a little prayer. i said, jesus, you would give me a slippers that is cheap, i lyk it and has my size. amen.
guess what?! jesus is so awesome.
i went to marina and need not walk alot and found a pair of lovely slippers.
that was only 9$, have my size and i love it alot man.
see. jesus is just so awesome right?! thank you jesus for knowing my needs and everything.
woots! then i went high and everything.
yups. and trained home with cheryl and nic.
everyone was really tired :)
and thank you sheryl, zenda and cheryl for walking around with me and looking for slippers.
sorry for being so choosy and stuffs.
oh and love family for walking around with me and looking for slippers too!
I LOVE Y'ALL! :D:D:D:D

No comments: