9.19.2006

i cried and ate soap

why am i stil feeling so gloomy even when knowing that everything is okay?
everytime i think about you, i feel gloomy.
felt lyk dark clouds have came above me.
i really want to let you know that i really love you so much.
and i want to know if you lyk me too.
germany, you are really bringng my mood way down to the ground.
i miss you alot and do you care? DO YOU EVEN KNOW?!
nahhhhh. BAH. its really wrong for me to lyk you.
but small lovey feeling has turn into a big big love.
i want so much just to forget you,
forget every single thing that concerns you, in my life.
i'm desperate to talk to you.
and i hope i'll ever get the chance to.
screw the devil again.
BAH. just get lost okay?!
everything and everyone in my life.
and i need to go to a class that i hate again.
not the whole class, only some particular ppl.

No comments: