9.26.2006

can i just smile and walk away?

today's chinese paper was just omg
the compo was just freaking hard!
did the si han first and later when i wanted to do the compo,
my mind blank out
nothing was just left in my brian.
and i choose this stupid qns on the first time i nvr turn up for a date
i was lyk OMG?
the first one was more stupid, it was the taste of memories
and guess what edwin said for the meaning of the taste of memories?

EDWIN KOH!
the taste of memories mean that someone cook the food then you rmb the taste

omg omg! isn't that just laughter? its just soooo hilarious.
i guess i just did not have enough faith today.
i did not really just let daddy do my paper.
so now i can only just pray for a miracle to happen.
that my teacher would just love my essay so much and just give me marks marks and more marks :D amen!
daddy i want this miracle to happen, thank you! :)

tmr there is NO paper. so it's happy day.
but there is FULL school day tmr! >.<
i dont want miss anne's class.
need to do this bloody presentation which has no purpose at in helping us in cme.
she just can't teach us for nuts!
& seriously, she just hates my class so much.
but daddy i pray that you would pour all of your favour on my class and i pray that she would fall in love with my class and just love us so much. amen :D
thank you daddy and i pray that i would be able to finish the bloody cme project.

No comments: