9.24.2006

sad sad and SAD

dont know why am i feeling so sad now.
i just feel so jealous of all the girls around you.
they have this chance to talk to you.
to see your smile.
and what do i get?
nothing
i just feel so sad lah.
how i want so much to go close to you an just grab hold of your hands.
on the journey home,
i saw a number of couples holding hands, just so close.
and how wish that was me and you.
i believe that we will be together.
but i just cry thinking, thinking of you.
i want you to know that i lyk you.
but i'm afraid of the results.
i'm afraid of rejections.
and i know many ppl will say, who isn't afraid of rejections.
but you might not know that i'm super emo.
just small little things could made me cry buckets.
really really buckets.
i'm afriad that you would avoid me when we see each other.
oh gawd. i'm really just sad sad sad.
and you are affecting me whereever i go.
and exams are coming near,
and you made me lose concentration.
i rally wish someone would just come and help me now.
jesus! send someone for me please!

i really just canot take it anymore.
i'm breaking down again.
my wound had opened up again.
and i need someone to sew it back up again.

No comments: