9.24.2006

public apology

cheryl cheryl cheryl!
really really really really sorry for damaging everything in your bag today.
i nvr thought that the bag would just boom* with all the water inside.
really really sorry yeah? & till now i still feel vry vry vry vry guilty for making your maths homework, which you spent lyk 5 hrs on it, all down the drain.
really really really SUPER soooooorry okay?
sorry for making you cry and piss you off for the whole night { if your still piss now }
please accept my apology yeah?
or at least please must smile okay?
i dont lyk to see ppl sad sad, though it was my fault.
but still. smile big big okay? :D
you know frowning makes you look older and have more wrinkles?
oh gawd. you cannot have wrinkles okay?
wah if you ahve then wont look pretty anymore.
and i guess not all the problem lies with you.
maybe there is some with us too.
it takes time to fit in one.
cannot just zoom and fit in one.
& i will try alllllll my best to try to understand you and i'll be the one to fit into your world :)
and besides, i myself is also having some friendship problems too.
so we are on the same boat.
so anything if you need someone to talk to { a girl }
there is ALWAYS meeeeeee :D:D:D:D
i love you okay cheryl? :D
yups. i will be lyk you, just give everything to jesus.
but really if you need someone, phiscally to talk to, im here :)
though i cannot promise you that i can give you greatest advice,
but i'm happy to listen to your everything.
and i will thank you for even just trusting me and sharing things with me.
and i will share my things with you too! :D
yups. so just open up to me yeah? { that sounds a little bit wrong. i'll rephrase again }
yups. so just share share with me okay?
somethings maybe you dont trust me, nvm.
tell josh lo! :D
but girl girl more easier to talk mah. right? LOL.
yeah. just want to say i'm sorry again.
sorry cheryl! :/

No comments: