9.02.2006

when will the sun shine again?

two days have past, but it felted lyk two mths has past.
i cried today again because i missed you so much.
weeks have passed by me, and yet i still dont get to see your pretty face.
and i really miss it alot alot.

germany, where'd you go?
i miss you so.
it seems lyk it has been forever since you have been gone.
please come back home :(

i tried not to think about you all day.
you haunted me lyk i didn't care at all.
and dreaming is all that i could think of you all me.
i know i have the others to support me on.
but the greatest support, after jesus, is you that i needed.
i dont want to know the fact that i'm lyking the impossible.
but with daddy, all things are possible.
i'm really on the edge of breaking down now.
and i really need you to grab hold of my hands and walk the lonely road with me.
i dont want to do this anymore myself.
i need you to hold me in arms and nvr let me go.
i see couples, and i get jealous.
and i wished that that was you and me.
i went to esplanade and wished that you were there with me.
i could not take it just one day that i could not see your face.
it just breaks my heart into many pieces.

i thank you guys that was with me all this while.
sorry that sometimes i just cry.
i think y'all know what happen to me.
i know y'all think that i'm stupid crying over that one guy.
i ask myself why i do that too and i haven found the reason why.
i am a weak girl, so please make me strong.
i dont wanna cry and just had to make all sad.
it makes me wanna cry even more.
i really dont know how to go on just one day without him in my life.
i'll scream, i'll die.
to think that i am silly but i really have not enough strength to carry on.
push me on germany, push me on.
i really need you in my life. i want you.
i dont want to carry on with this any further.
my house may just flood any time.
so i shall just say goodbye here and try ending the pain which will last as long as i leave.

No comments: