9.30.2006

boom boom out of my mind!

t_____, shoo you go.
shoo you go.
shoo you go.
shoo you go.
i nvr want to see you again, ever in my life
just blast yourself some where that i cannot see you again.
no, that's too selfish.
i should blast myself to planet loner.
i shall be there alone
with noone around me.
with nothing that i shall need to care.
& nvr ever to see again all the girls by yourside and make me fcuking jealous.
so i wish to get bang by a car now.
i want to get out of this world quick.
if i dont die, i want to get into hospital.
maybe then will you come visit me.
wait, wth am i ever thinking about?!
oh gawd. you visit wenhui, in hospital?
if you ever would, i swear i'll jump out of the window.
nothing can ever make me smile now.
you have destroyed my life.
you threw my heart away.
you thrown me into the big ocean.
you made me bleed continously for you.
who the hell do you think you are to make me feel that way?!
you bloody asshole.
i just nvr, dont ever want to see you again.
just get your butt out of my life.
jesus, just bring me to heaven.
to be with you.
hug me with your big warm comfy arms.
there is just too many problems here down on earth.
i am going to kaboom soon.
really daddy, soon.

No comments: