9.27.2006

i jumped off the building

why am i always just so fcuking sad when i see your msn nick?
why can't things in this world just be so fcuking simple?
why can't it be only a girl and a guy and i love you, you love me and that's it?
why must there be so many girls in the world?
why can't it only be you & me ?
why not, why not?!
why do i love you with all my heart and yet you did not know and i still continued on loving you?
why did i not love other guys which they lyk me too and be with them?
why did i sacrifice myself just for YOU?
why was i even so stupid to fall in love with you?
why, tell me why?!

you are the first guy i really gave my whole entire heart to.
you are the first guy i cried almost days and nights for.
you are the first guy i sacrifice for.
you are the first guy i really really love and is ready to wait for for the rest of my life

germany, i really want you to know that i love you alot
& i am willing to take any risk just for you.
i cannot do anything if you lyk other girls.
and you msn nice seemed that you have already did.
there is nothing i can do.
beside, i am nothing to you.
i am just a girl name wenhui that you know.
i dont think i am even your friend.
i am just sad.
really really sad.
i laid aside my heart just for you.
i nvr gave anyone a chance because i was waiting for you.
ppl may call me stupid but i just love you, too much.
& i am willing to wait for the rest of my life.
i dont even think you will read this.
but i just want you to know.

No comments: