9.20.2006

daddy's words to me :)

you know when i was watching the passion of christ, the part when they were wipping him,
i heard daddy spoke to me :" don't have to cry, child. i did that was all for you. i have rose again. and now i am in heaven. all your problems have been taken away on the cross 2000 years ago already. so there is no more for you to worry. just enjoy, relax and see me doing mighty wonders in your life. you are so precious to me. i gave up everything just for you :) "
i actually dont really know if it was jesus, but the feeling was just so great when the words were spoken. i feel so relax now and if i was meant to be with germany or not, i will or i will not. i dont have to keep crying and thinking of him. for i know jesus has greater guys out there waiting and snatching for me {lol, i sound bhb} but, hey! confess and it will come true. and it will as i have the favour of god and everybody now when they see me, they shall all just run to me and talk to me. and befriends with me. amen. i really love jesus alot alot alot. i love him just so much that nothing in the world could ever describe my love for him and his love for me :) me and jesus, NOTHING can seperate us.

father and daughter :D

No comments: