9.06.2006

& i love you so

i lie awake at night, see things in black and white.
i've only got you inside my mind, you know you have made me blind.
i lie awake and pray, that you will look my way.
i have all this longing in my heart, i have it right from the start.
oh my prety pretty boy i love you, lyk i nvr ever love no one before you,
pretty pretty boy of mine, just tell me you love me too.
oh my pretty pretty boy i need you, oh my pretty pretty boy i do.
let me inside, make me stay, right beside you.
i used to write your name and put it in a frame,
and sometimes i think i hear you call, right from my bedroom wall.
you would stay a little while, and touch me with your smile,
and what can i say to make you mine,
to reach out for you in time?
oh pretty boy, say you love me too.

No comments: