9.11.2006

i really love love love jesus so much :D
he is one good and awesome god that ans all my prayers.
i shot a little prayer up to him last night.
it was first day of school and every monday, my temper will shoot up.
and just yell at everyone and cry for no particular reason.
and i knew the devil will attack me the next morning.
and jesus was so great. he kept on pushing me one. telling me that the school day was just going to be perfect. and it was. jesus keep telling me that today is a brand new day and good things will come my way :) i was just so happy today and everything went out just great. thank you daddy! :D and i wanted the day to end fast. and guess what?! jesus is just so great. my day ended lyk as if only one two hours has past.
maybe you dont know what i am talking about. buy jesus cares for small things lyk this. and he is such a great and wonderful daddy that you will want to have :D
i love you jesus :D
YOU MADE MY DAY :)

No comments: